Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Think.

Stop the madness long enough to actually see.
Truth, it's hidden deep in compromise.
Thoughts that pulse and probe,
Pain that lies within open wounds.
Smiles conceal more than tongues,
And numbness is more than not feeling.
THE SON OF GOD - SLAIN
MY HEART A MURDEROUS SMEAR.
THE LIGHT OF GOD SHOWN.
CHRIST'S BLOOD - REDEMTION - SALVATION IS HERE.
I cry, I cry at night. I hold my hands around my side.
I long, just long for a day without a fight.
Will my brokeness know a day without apathy?
Stop this madnesss. Break The silence.
I cry, I cry, but nothing's comming out.
REDEEM ME, ABBA, MY FATHER.
BRING ME WITHING YOUR WINGS.
I WONDER, WILL I DIE WITHIN SUCH A PLACE?
IF I MUST DIE, LET ME DIE CRYING LOVE INTO THIS WORLD'S DYING FACE.
... let me dare to be, more than who i am. who YOU make me.

No comments: