Monday, August 25, 2008

"What Next?"

As my good friend Jenna would say "what next?". So i reiterate along with the chorus of witnesses around me a question that everyone in the world is asking. What's next? We're here, somthing's finished and we're not sure what's to happen now. Where do we go from here? What should we do now? How do we go about living when our routine has been kicked swiftly in it's metaphorical behind out the back door?

Honestly, i have no clue. i wake up to ask God the same questions... "what next?" i've seen Him work miracles with the "fleece" i've laid before Him. i've seen Him provide in the desert places. So how is it that now i find myself asking what He's going to do when He's only ever provided the best? Perhaps, it's because i'm afraid. i have my ideas of how life "should" look. There are plans i'd like to see fulfilled, and to behonest God does not always fulfill my plans.

Lay aside my plans, God? H'okay. Show me how.

So... what next?

2 comments:

Sarah Bradshaw said...

I'm asking the same question. Good stuff. =)

Unknown said...

hi holly!
Don't know if you'll remeber me, but I was at NCF girls retreat. Thought I'd stop by and say hello!